Mission, Vision & Values
To Create Value for our Partners Leveraging Scientific & Technological Knowledge in Biology and Chemistry.
To Provide Biotech Solutions Globally.
Ambition, Commitment, Integrity, Search for Knowledge, Innovation, Service.
In pursuit of its mission, the objectives of iBET are:
- To maintain a leadership role in creating and sustaining excellence in all its teams and collaborations ensuring economic competitiveness;
- To push for faster utilization of the new biotechnological tools in business activities;
- To train interdisciplinary, creative researchers and developers at the two critical interfaces for biotechnological development: fundamental science/technological application and S&T/business;
- To provide a support infrastructure permitting lower investment costs for Portuguese and international companies willing to start or reinforce biotechnological processes and manufacturing in Portugal;
- To support start up/spin off companies at the incubation stage of their activities.