To create value for our partners leveraging scientific and technological knowledge in Biology and Chemistry.
To provide biotech solutions globally.
We are determined to overcome the goals, inspired by the creation of value for our partners, using persistence, will and restlessness.
We are truly focused and feel responsible for our stakeholders (team, partners and society) offering our best knowledge. Our people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to support their growth and career development.
We act with honesty and ethics. We respect our partners and all stakeholders. We use scientific and technological knowledge to create value for the market and society in general.
Search for Knowledge
We search to know more. We look for the best solutions and sharing the best practices internally and externally.
We look for novelty in each project and finding solutions that add value to the institution and the client. We take the risk to create something new.
We offer a service of excellence to each of our stakeholders, as the best gift for a Friend.
In pursuit of its Mission, the objectives of iBET are:
- To maintain a leadership role in creating and sustaining excellence in all its teams and collaborations ensuring economic competitiveness.
- To push for faster utilization of the new biotechnological tools in business activities.
- To train interdisciplinary, creative researchers and developers at the two critical interfaces for biotechnological development: fundamental science/technological application and S&T/business.
- To provide a support infrastructure permitting lower investment costs for Portuguese and international companies willing to start or reinforce biotechnological processes and manufacturing in Portugal.
- To support start up/spin off companies at the incubation stage of their activities.