Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- Laboratórios Azevedos
- Nutrinveste / Sovena Group
- Sumol + Compal
- Escola Superior Biotecnologia UC
- Reitoria Universidade NOVA de Lisboa
- Faculdade de Ciência e Tecnologia/UNL
- Instituto de Tecnologia Química Biológica/UNL
- Faculdade de Ciências Médicas/UNL
- Reitoria da Universidade de Lisboa
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia
- Fundação Luso Americana para o Desenvolvimento
- Instituto Nacional de Investigação Agrária e Veterinária
- Instituto Apoio Pequenas Medias Empresas Inovação
|PUBLIC PARTNERS||535.000 €||47,35%|
|PRIVATE PARTNERS||595.000 €||52,65%|
BENEFITS FOR ASSOCIATED ORGANIZATIONS
iBET’s associated organizations benefit from a first-in-line access to iBET’s scientific expertise in both Health & Pharma e Food & Health divisions as well as to R&D Laboratories from the Interface and to its associated public institutions. This privileged access enables associated organizations to develop R&D projects, to access existing services and to suggest new areas of development, services and competences.
Associated organizations have access to:
- First-in-line access to areas of expertise and their development: privilege-right;
- Conceptual and practical trainings;
- Auditing services – manufacturing process and quality assurance;
- Technical and Scientific consultancy;
- Access to and evaluation of business opportunities;
- Ideation and development of project proposals and partnerships;
- Development of technical reports;
- Use of “Access Fee” rights to enable and expand the collaboration axes Partner – iBET.
For more information please read:
Donations granted to iBET are considered as expenses under the scientific patronage, as foreseen in the Tax Benefits Statute (Art. 62º A do Estatuto dos Benefícios Fiscais) as a result from its status of private non-profit research organization in the scientific area. (Despacho nº 8993/2013, Diário da República, 2ª série).
SIFIDE II, a system of tax incentives for entrepreneurial R&D is in force until 2020, as per the Investment Tax Code, approved by the Decree-Law nº 162/2014. According to that system all the costs related to R&D activities supplied by R&D institutions are eligible expenses for the purpose of that incentive. iBET fully qualifies as a R&D institution for the purpose of this incentive scheme.
INTELECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
In research work carried out with companies, the ownership is often attributed to companies, with iBET and the inventors collecting royalties. For patents filed directly by iBET, we try to market them as soon as they are filed with relevant companies as these can better use them in their business activities.