June 2, 2021
Paula Alves, CEO of iBET, and Manuel Carrondo, Vice-President of iBET, shared expert insights on the current state of the art and future trends of Biotechnology R&D in Portugal in an opinion article for Jornal Económico.
- The portfolio of new biopharmaceuticals in development and clinical trials is growing.
- The development of innovative medicines requires multidisciplinarity and combining several technological competences.
- Over the last 10 years, Portugal has seen a steady increase in the number of biotechnology-based companies attracting foreign investment.
- iBET invests in research and innovative technologies putting its skills at the service of the economy and creating wealth and qualified jobs.
- With the ambition to foster international partnerships and keep attracting talent, iBET is committed to prepare the next generations of scientists, technologists and engineers in the development of innovative products.