iBET has a privileged access to GenIbet Biopharmaceuticals, a spin-off company of iBET working in close collaboration with iBET teams.
This partnership has been very important in developing solutions for pharmaceutical industries and biotechs.
GenIbet is a spin-off company of iBET set up in 2006 and the first CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization) on the Iberian Peninsula capable of producing biopharmaceuticals.
In close collaboration with iBET, GenIbet Biopharmaceuticals develops processes for the production of clinical batches of therapeutic proteins, cells and vaccines for clinical trials in phase I/II, in certified facilities with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
GenIbet is GMP certified by the National Portuguese Authority INFARMED for the manufacture of Active Substances and Human Investigational Medicinal Products:
- Recombinant Proteins
- Plasmid DNA
- Virus and Virus Like Particles
- Cell Banks
- Viral Banks
- In vitro transcribed RNA
- Live Microbial Products
- Vaccines and other immunological products
- Sterile Products;
- Immunological Products
- Gene Therapy Products
- Biotechnology Products
- Cell Line Development
- Process and Analytical Development
- Supply of material for pre-Clinical studies
- Downstream Process Optimization
- Analytical Services
- Biopharmaceuticals Process Development (together with iBET)
- cGMP Biopharmaceutical Production (Drug Substance and Drug Product)
- cGMP Master and Working Cell Bank Production
- cGMP Master and Working Virus Seed Stock Production
- cGMP Cell and Gene Therapy Production
- Fill and Finish
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Services
iBET/GenIbet Value Proposition
- cGMP certification and compliance
- Strong set of strategic world class partners (R&D, filling, logistics, clinical trial operators, Phase III and beyond)
- Wide range of services
- High flexibility and versatile structure
- Highly qualified team
- Customized offer
- Cost competitive (variable costs based operational model)
- Risk sharing (through innovative pricing schemes)
- Single point contact (iBET or GenIbet)
For more details visit www.genibet.eu.